Our off season System
There is not a magical workout, technique or philosophy to becoming a championship program.
Rancho Bernardo Wrestling prides itself on having the best off-season program around. This
program if 100% bought into will make the RB Wrestling top notch on County, State and National
levels. 100% Buy in will mean no more or no less than is offered. There is not a magical workout, technique or philosophy to becoming a championship program. It is all about 100% buy in,
hard work and facilitation of a unified program by the coaching staff.
March to April
Individual one on one meetings with each athlete. Each athlete will get a 30 minute slot and will discuss
goals, expectations and a detailed plan of how to achieve individual and team goals.
April Off-season begins
- Practices: Tuesday/Thursday 600-8pm and other times To be determined (Thursdays for fall 2018 will be 5-7pm)
- Spring Season Lifting: Monday/Friday mornings 6:00-7:00AM and Everyday in PE. (This is a customized routine. For maximum results no sessions should be missed)
- SPEZ Workouts offered to kids to get the extra experience.
- We will compete in 4-5 competitions with dates to be determined as they become available
Camp Season June thru August
- Training Camp I (Technique and Training camp)
- Team Camp (Or other team camp)
- Training camp II (Technique and Training camp )
- JRobinson intensive (should attend 1 time in high school career)
- Others deemed necessary on a year to year basis
- California State Games
- US Open in Las Vegas
- Fargo Nationals for Qualifiers
- Association Duals for Qualifiers
- Ultimate Summer Series tournament
- Local competitions and other opportunities
PRE-Season August thru October
(“The 26 Days” is a systemized pre-season workout routine and a wrestling system.)
- Practices: Tuesday/Thursday nights 600-8, (Thursdays will be 5-7 for fall 2018) and other times to be determined.
- We will compete in 5-7 tournaments
- Stronger Wrestlers both Mentally and Physically.
- Smarter Wrestlers both Mentally and Physically.
- RB Wrestling Family closer and bigger.
- 1,500 team off-season matches.
- Education of parents on the sport and its values for the athletes lifetime.
- Best technical team around.
- RB Style known and practiced to perfection
- 3.5+ Team GPA
- Community service projects