RBWC (Rancho Bernardo Wrestling Club)
Rancho Bernardo Wrestling Club (RBWC)
Is a non-partisan club open to one and all!
- Ages 5-18 (Younger/Lighter kids will need to make sure they have a partner or one is in the program)
- Practice Times: Tuesday/Thursday 630-8pm (Subject to Change)
- Location: Rancho Bernardo Wrestling Room
13010 Paseo Lucido
San Diego Ca. 92128
- All Wrestlers will need a USA or SCWAY Card
- All Wrestlers and Parents will need to sign the RBWC Code of Honor
- All Wrestlers will need to have a waiver of Liability signed by the Parent/Guardian
- Head Coach Gerry Abas
- Club Director Joe Eddie Terribilini
- RB Wrestling Staff
- Others to be announced as we know numbers
The Rancho Bernardo Wrestling Club will run two Seasons.
- Spring Season (Around March 15th-June 15th) (Freestyle Emphasis) ($50/Month)
- 1st Payment of $50 DUE ASAP Payable to RB Wrestling
- Fall Season (Around August 15th-November 15th) (Folkstyle Emphasis) ($50/Month)
- 1st Payment Due on 1st Practice ($50/Month) (Due 15th of every month)
RBWC will also be the proud sponsor of our wrestling Camps!
- Wrestling Camp 1 will be Early July .
- Wrestling camp 2 will be Mid August.